Spring Institute Intercultural Training & Consulting services have been helping nonprofit organizations, government agencies, and global businesses communicate successfully across cultures for over 35 years. We provide services that help organizations turn cultural barriers into opportunities by enhancing team collaboration and customer satisfaction.
We are committed to building the cultural competence of our clients and fostering productive diversity & inclusion within organizations through assessments, training, and organizational consultation.
Spring Institute customizes its services to meet the specific needs and requirements of our clients through a discovery phase that includes a needs assessment and interviews.
Our innovative training methods and techniques are highly interactive and take into account an array of individual learning styles.
Our most popular offerings include:
- Building Cultural Competence in Healthcare*
- Working Effectively with Diverse Clients*
- Communicating Across Cultures for Global Business*
- Working Effectively with Students from Diverse Backgrounds*
- Understanding Generational and Gender Differences in the Workplace*
- Successful Workplace Diversity*
- Working Effectively with a Professional Interpreter*
(*links to PDFs w/ full training descriptions)
For more information, please contact Maria Velasco, Intercultural Training & Consulting Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org or (303) 857-5298.